Saturday, January 1, 2011

...

And I thought it would be easy...

sigh~

Darn! Before I knew it, I'm wasting my precious time - again and again...such bad habit I have here! It's past 3 n half already. Yet, my assignment are not even half finished. I was fooling around way too much.

With my arrogantly self, I thought this assignment would be piece a cake. But hey, that wasn't something a late-bloomer-genius like me should take for granted. She wasn't kidding when she told me what she went through to finish this. Lol, funny story.

I wonder if I'll be able to finish this in time. I mean, the renew due date is on upcoming Monday. Before that, I'll be busy with something else. When will I really start this? I really want to study this but too many distraction - excuse huh...and a lame one too.

...

All I've been doing was complaining. Stressed out huh. Maybe. I should start typing on something else...

but 'this is somehow my diary', so who cares anyway. I'll wrote whatever I want, whenever I want. Lol, and leave my work behind huh. That's kinda ... - how should I put this - pretty bad habit...I guess.

I should get some rest. I'll have a long day today... yup, no doubt 'bout that. (^^,)

(Wait, this is my first post for 2011! This is kinda sucks...lol)

1 comment: