Friday, December 31, 2010

...

sigh~

They leave me behind huh...not even considering about telling me. Oh well, it doesn't even matter anyway. It's holiday after all. It's normal for them to be going home. Plus, tomorrow is the first day of the year 2011.

Eh?! 2011 already? Let see now...emm..what I have been doing this whole year? Man, I couldn't even remember most of the the things! Pretty much of wasting time huh. Well, that's more like me - I guess.

Yeah...wasting time. I mean, I was supposed to finish my assignment today together with my so-called-twin and Madi. Unfortunately, I end up sleeping the whole morning. And no one even bother to wake me? Gosh! Help a little will ya.

Even so, I'm still laying here...forgetting about those assignment. I'm so lucky that today is a holiday - just because the lame winning in football - otherwise, I have to work my ass out to finish one of these assignment - since the due date is today. And not to mention, there was supposed to be a test too. Fuh! I'm not ready for that - that's for sure. I mean, I'm not even study.

Fine, I better make it up for today...tonight - maybe, or so I hope. But first, lets play badminton. (^^,)

1 comment: