Saturday, July 31, 2010

Fashion show

Ehh...?! Fashion Show?? Hmm...Who ever thought that there will be a fashion show in the middle of day at Linton University College.

Somewhen, somehow, I got this message from a friend who ask me to have a look. Ok, since I'm going out I'll take a look...

It's a lil' bit early. So, my friends and I decided to have a meal first. We stop at the nearby restaurant. Just about time my hand reach the food, I got a text from a friend who faithfully wait for the show. It says that the show have started. Great! Perfect timing.

Ohh well, I guess the show won't wait for us. Food shall we eat first. Then the show, off we go.

Well, the show was halfway through when I get there. Luckily, I have a sit reserved. Haha... A nice sit too. Thanks to a friend.

Cool design. Awesome actually. I like the so-called Skeleton. The 1st prize winner of course. Emo-Goth style.

1 comment: