Saturday, August 29, 2009

mY uLtiMat€ lAziNes$.....


school breaks almost over dude...

and i barely touch my homework...

ok, well actually, i don't even look at them...

to finish homework is not an easy task ( for me...i don't know 'bout you guys..)

especially when there is a lot of better things to do...

yeah..and the non-related-school books is way more interesting...

and all the tech at home...how can i resist...?!

well, this fasting month helps a lot with my laziness...

i sleep more than i used to...

that's because usually i don't sleep on day time...

and because i sleep less in night time....

the thing is, i don't know what to do with my untouched homework...

just hoping for miracle to happens...

or hoping for somebody to help me...

which is impossible for these two things will happen to me...

duh...

laziness over mind and matter...

well, just knock myself out....
yeah...whatever...

1 comment: